php - PHP scripting language for creating dynamic web sites
- PHP and Zend and BSD
- Remi Collet
PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. PHP attempts to make it
easy for developers to write dynamically generated web pages. PHP also
offers built-in database integration for several commercial and
non-commercial database management systems, so writing a
database-enabled webpage with PHP is fairly simple. The most common
use of PHP coding is probably as a replacement for CGI scripts.
The php package contains the module (often referred to as mod_php)
which adds support for the PHP language to Apache HTTP Server.
Changelog by Remi Collet (2016-01-06):
- Fix #70755: fpm_log.c memory leak and buffer overflow
- Fix #70728: Type Confusion Vulnerability in PHP_to_XMLRPC_worker
- Fix #70741: Session WDDX Packet Deserialization Type
- Fix #70661: Use After Free Vulnerability in WDDX Packet Deserialization
- curl: add CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_x constants
Changelog by Remi Collet (2015-09-30):
- Fix bug #70433 - Uninitialized pointer in phar_make_dirstream
when zip entry filename is "/"
- Fix bug #69720: Null pointer dereference in phar_get_fp_offset()